Technology has reached this type of stage that cell phone tracking can be as simple as sending a text. Actually that is pretty much all mobile tracking programs do to find out the whereabouts of a portable phone. The system, by calculating the full time it will take for the signal to attain the telephone from the radio mast and comparing the full time with two other masts, can give a pretty close indication of the mobile phone’s location.
This is obviously much less accurate as GPS tracking systems but so long as the mobile is switched on, with an acceptable signal and it’s near three cell phone masts
cell phone spyware, you may get a good indication. Results can be as close as 100m in large city centres and as far ranging as 5 km in spacious moorland with little network coverage. This, however, will be accurate if the user moves around throughout the day and the device can more accurately calculate the position.
So what’re the main legal uses that cell phone tracking may be put to?
1) Keeping an eye on children and teenagers – most students are rarely far from their cell phone, constantly texting and checking social network sites
parental control app, so finding out exactly where they’re should not prove too difficult. It will provide you with peace of mind, develop trust and help you will find them when providing the expected taxi service.
2) Looking in on elderly relatives. Age effects us all sooner or later and nothing may be more worrying than an unbiased elderly relative who insists on travelling about, worse still those individuals with early dementia or Alzheimer’s who can become forgetful and confused. A simple check online could make sure they have not gone walkabout, or if they have taken a visit you can easily track them down.
3) Car or cell phone tracking – leaving your phone in the automobile can turn it into an impromptu tracking device so you can easily believe it is in a busy car park or should it or your car or truck be stolen you can pinpoint its location.
4) Navigation – one of many hardest methods for giving someone directions is once they do not know where they are. Cellular phone tracking means you can identify their position and straightaway put them back on track. It can be useful for picking up or meeting people when you’re not really acquainted with the surroundings. Just check online and you can put yourself within shouting distance.
5) Emergencies – car crash, domestic accident or injury whilst exploring the fantastic outdoors, phone tracking can offer emergency services having an exact fix on your own position. Even narrowing your location down seriously to a couple of kilometers in the wide-open countryside could eventually save valuable hours in finding you during an emergency.